Canal Fulton Public Library is seeking a Fiscal Officer for 20+ hours/week. This part-time position is responsible for the overall financial operations of the library, including payroll, investments, complying with the statutes of the State of Ohio, state auditing requirements and the policies of the Board of Trustees.
- Form 1040 U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Instructions for Form 1040
- Form 1040 A U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Instructions for Form 1040 A
- Form 1040 EZ Income Tax Return for Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
- Instructions for Form 1040 EZ
- Publication 1132 Reproducible Copies of Federal Tax Forms and Instructions
- Ohio Instruction Books
- Visiting the Ohio Department of Taxation Website at tax.ohio.gov
- Calling a toll-free Forms Request Line at 1-800-282-1782
- Writing them at: Ohio Department of Taxation, P.O. Box 2476, Columbus, Ohio 43216-2476
You can spend up to an hour with our library IT staff member to go over any questions you have with your mobile devices(iPad, smartphones, cameras, tablets), laptop or need help with Microsoft Office programs. To schedule an appointment please call 330-854-4148.